Private Dining Rooms
Planning a private party or business group dining event? elements has a selection of private rooms to offer your guests a feeling of being pampered in a space designed just for your event. Contact Beth Rota, our event planner, for help in arranging just what you need.
Best Business Restaurant in Princeton
Staging a business lunch or dinner? Hoping to make a good impression on a client you might not know well? Our menu versatility will show your guests a breadth sure to accommodate their tastes at this important business dinner. Our open, airy architecture will promote friendly conversation. Your guests will never feel they are in a typical corporate restaurant. Instead, at elements, they’ll receive courteous, friendly but not too friendly attention from intelligent wait staff. It all happens in a relaxing atmosphere that promotes good conversation.
Our "Cube" is located on the main level, perfect for dinner for a group of eight. Many of our guests rely on it for private executive dining. Softly opaque glass walls with diffused lighting contribute to a feeling of discreet seclusion.
Our Loft dining room is a perfect corporate meeting space for business networking groups or group business luncheons. It’s an airy, elegant, open area accommodating as many as twenty-two guests. We offer complimentary Wi-Fi, flat-panel television, and assistance with all of your A/V needs.
Main Dining Room
Our main dining room embodies our naturalist philosophy and offers unrivaled comfort. A collection of banquet and traditional table seating allows for ultimate flexibility in accommodating as many as seventy guests. Groups of greater than eighty guests may choose to reserve the entire restaurant for their event.
The Chef's Table
For a truly gastronomic experience, try our Chef's Table. Accommodating as many as twelve guests, our chef's tables provide an intimate "kitchen dining" experience with some of New Jersey’s top chefs. THIS is gourmet dining you'll want to Tweet about and share with friends.
Along with our à la carte menu, we offer a variety of menu packages designed to allow us to tailor your event to your needs.
- brunch packages from $49 per guest
- lunch packages from $49 per guest
- dinner packages starting from $59 per guest
- chef's tables from $125 per guest
Enhance your group's dining experience with a selection of hors d'oeuvres before your meal. Flights of Chef Scotts signature "bites" will welcome your guests and entice them with a glimpse of the meal to follow.
from $11 per guest for one half-hour
please contact Beth Rota for additional information: email@example.com | 609.924.0078
- Opinionated About Dining | Top 100 US Restaurants
- elements ranked #23
- elements ranked number 23 in Opinionated About Dining's Top 100 US Restaurants list.
(posted on 03/25/2013)
- Scott Anderson named to 2013 James Beard Foundation Award semi-finalists
- for Best Chef in mid-atlantic region category
(posted on 02/19/2013)
- Scott Anderson is the Archetype for Jersey's Young and Hungry Chefs
- Inside New Jersey
- From foie gras to funnel cakes, the multicourse, hours-long chefs-table tasting menu at elements in Princeton solidifies this restaurant’s status — as if you had reason to doubt — as the most significant restaurant in the state.
Read rest of the article here
(posted on 02/08/2013)
- Monday 6/24 Chef Dominique Crenn & Designer John Shedd
- On Monday, June 24, Chef Dominique Crenn of the two Michelin starred Atelier Crenn in San Francisco, CA will work in conjunction with local New Jersey pottery designer John Shedd to produce a memorable seven-course tasting event. Shedd, who regularly creates custom service ware for elements, is designing a bowl that will aesthetically complement [...]
- Friday 5/17 Chef Matthias Merges & Cultured Pickle Shop
- On Friday, May 17th Chef Matthias Merges of Yusho in Chicago, IL will cook a seven-course meal with Chef Anderson, utilizing products from the Cultured Pickle Shop in Berkeley, CA created especially for the occasion. Pickling gurus Alex Hozven and Kevin Farley will spend weeks working closely with the two chefs to develop ingredients [...]
- Saturday March 9th at Aubergine in Carmel, CA
- Saturday, March 9, 2013, 6 pm Rediscovering Coastal Cuisine Esteemed Chefs from around the country join the team at Aubergine in Carmel, CA to celebrate and explore the biodiversity of the central California coast. Featuring Chefs Scott Anderson – Elements, New Jersey Justin Cogley – Aubergine, California John Shields – Washington DC James Syhabout – Commis, [...]
- Muddy Water
- Spring has sprung here at elements and so have the fresh ideas and beverages. The lastest to hit our non-alcoholic page is the the light but ugly spritzer we are calling Muddy water (due to it appearance). It is a specialty mocktail consisting of our house made cucumber “water”, red plum roobios Kombucha, a thyme [...]
- In the press: Hardies Perfection
- Our latest piece of press is from New York Magazine’s Grub Street. They sought out to find one new amazing, creative cocktail from each state. Can you guess who represented New Jersey? That’s right – elements Princeton. It was the quality of ingredients and the creative inspiration of our head bartender Jamie Dodge that made [...]
- In the press: Nomad
- It is our pleasure to share with you another write-up about the elements bar in the news. In a recent FirstWeFeast.com article about fashionable trends behind the bar (“10 Cocktail Trends You Need to Know”), the “Nomad” cocktail and a quote about the drink are featured. The Nomad is a non-alcoholic mocktail made with aloe [...]