Private Dining Rooms
Planning a private party or business group dining event? elements has a selection of private rooms to offer your guests a feeling of being pampered in a space designed just for your event. Contact Beth Rota, our event planner, for help in arranging just what you need.
Best Business Restaurant in Princeton
Staging a business lunch or dinner? Hoping to make a good impression on a client you might not know well? Our menu versatility will show your guests a breadth sure to accommodate their tastes at this important business dinner. Our open, airy architecture will promote friendly conversation. Your guests will never feel they are in a typical corporate restaurant. Instead, at elements, they’ll receive courteous, friendly but not too friendly attention from intelligent wait staff. It all happens in a relaxing atmosphere that promotes good conversation.
Our "Cube" is located on the main level, perfect for dinner for a group of eight. Many of our guests rely on it for private executive dining. Softly opaque glass walls with diffused lighting contribute to a feeling of discreet seclusion.
Our Loft dining room is a perfect corporate meeting space for business networking groups or group business luncheons. It’s an airy, elegant, open area accommodating as many as twenty-two guests. We offer complimentary Wi-Fi, flat-panel television, and assistance with all of your A/V needs.
Main Dining Room
Our main dining room embodies our naturalist philosophy and offers unrivaled comfort. A collection of banquet and traditional table seating allows for ultimate flexibility in accommodating as many as seventy guests. Groups of greater than eighty guests may choose to reserve the entire restaurant for their event.
The Chef's Table
For a truly gastronomic experience, try our Chef's Table. Accommodating as many as twelve guests, our chef's tables provide an intimate "kitchen dining" experience with some of New Jersey’s top chefs. THIS is gourmet dining you'll want to Tweet about and share with friends.
Along with our à la carte menu, we offer a variety of menu packages designed to allow us to tailor your event to your needs.
- brunch packages from $39 per guest
- lunch packages from $22 per guest
- dinner packages starting from $59 per guest
- chef's tables from $125 per guest
Enhance your group's dining experience with a selection of hors d'oeuvres before your meal. Flights of Chef Scott's signature "bites" will welcome your guests and entice them with a glimpse of the meal to follow.
from $11 per guest for one half-hour
please contact Beth Rota for additional information: firstname.lastname@example.org | 609.924.0078
- elements named to NJ Monthly Top 25 restaurants of 2013
- Our critics pick from New Jersey's diverse dining scene to bring you 2013's best places to eat in the Garden State. Read more here.
(posted on 07/24/2013)
- Edible Jersey
- The Thoughtful Chef
- In Princeton, Scott Anderson leads the charge
for fine dining sourced from the locals
read more here
(posted on 06/29/2013)
- What's New in Princeton?
- US Route 1 covers Mistral opening
- read more
(posted on 06/05/2013)
- Thursday November 21, 2013 our 3rd Annual Collaborative Feast
- SIX area chefs will be participating in this year’s COLLABORATIVE FEAST, an end-of-season tasting menu that will help raise money for D&R Greenway Land Trust. Each of these six extraordinary chefs will prepare one of the evening’s courses. So please join us this year for a truly philanthropic end-of-season experience. D&R Greenway Land Trust [...]
- Tues. 9/17 Outstanding in the Field
- elements is proud to be working with the crew at Outstanding in the Field for a 3rd time, and very happy to share with our guests Stonybrook Meadows, one of our favorite farms in Hopewell NJ. Outstanding in the Field is a nomadic dinner party that roves the globe reconnecting chefs, farms, and diners. Diners [...]
- Farm to Fork is back!
- We are pleased to announce the 3rd year of the popular of “Farm to Fork Menu,” a weekly dinner series featuring a variety of local New Jersey and Pennsylvania farms this summer. This menu will run Sunday-Thursday evening between July 4th through Labor Day, elements will compose a 3 course menu that guests can choose [...]
- Announcing our Bar Remodeling
- elements Fall 2013 remodeling: a new larger bar and new menus launch 9/5/13 elements opened five years ago this Autumn, and soon after started to win acclaim from the New York Times, Esquire Magazine, NJ Monthly and Wine Spectator. Now, elements has some exciting news about relaunching for the new season. The restaurant will close August [...]
- Summer classics: dark N stormy
- In my most recent World Tour post, I said that the sidecar was the ultimate cocktail. I stand behind those words but have to pay my respects to several other warm weather classics. Today I find myself daydreaming while at work that I’m on the beach somewhere drinking an all so familiar cure all. With [...]
- World Tour: Pimms Cup
- Once again we are visiting another stop on our world tour and with all the talk about summer drinks it seems most appropriate to talk about the Pimm’s Cup. At this time of every year one of the oldest running sporting tournaments, Wimbledon, acts as reason to consume copious amounts of the always enjoyable Pimm’s [...]