http://www.elementsprinceton.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/elements-princeton-diningroom.jpg 330 500 elements princeton http://www.elementsprinceton.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/elements-restaurant-in-princeton-nj-logo-light.png elements princeton2015-08-19 19:21:142015-08-19 19:21:14Princeton Magazine Feature "Plate to Date: Elements Restaurant"
Tuesday through Thursday: 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm Friday & Saturday: 5:00 pm to 10:00pm *Open all weekend during Princeton University Reunions & Graduation *Open Sundays for Easter & Mother's Day
A limited number of metered parking spots are available at our location. Additionally, elements is within walking distance from a private parking garage, with entrances located at Chambers Street and Hulfish Street at One Palmer Square East.
In the Press
- Day Trip: 6 Restaurants Worth a Drive From Philadelphia
- Elements Made The 30 Best Meals List From NJcom
- Special Italian Truffle Dinner at Elements
- IN THE PRESS: Elements Tops NJ Monthly’s Best 25 Restaurants 2016 List
- Elements Just Made #27 On The Top 100 U.S. Restaurants 2016 By Opinionated About Dining
- NJCOM’s The 10 hottest restaurants for June
- Princeton Magazine | World-Renowned Chef Comes to elements
- A Dining Mecca Evolves…and Evolves and Evolves
- Review: Scott Anderson Brings Elements Back to Princeton